Monday, March 17, 2008

Back in Business

I have been running and stretching and enjoying the weather here in Georgia. I feel like I am back on track.
Do you ever get down on yourself about not running? I have been in a funk these past couple of weeks. I think that I have learned that when I start to feel that down, I need to push the "feeling" aside, grab my running shoes and head out the door. I so need to exercise, not just for weight loss, but for my emotions.
I want to be found in actively pursuing maximum health in my spirit, soul and body.
Each area affects the others. I can not have optimal health in one area without attending to all three areas. An excerpt is from a great devotional that I am reading called, "Becoming the women I want to be." A 90-day journey.

1 comment:

Wes said...

You are addicted to endorphins :-) Now, get out there and run!!