Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year

I haven't posted in such a long time. I am not good at writing...so I don't post as often as I would like.
I would like to keep track of my mileage and my activity so I am going to try to blog often.

I wanted to write down the blessings from 2007 and my goals for 2008

Blessings 2007

Discovered a LOVE for running and exercising
Completed a triathlon (would I be considered a triathlete?:)
Completed a 1/2 marathon
Have a healthy family
Got rid of car payments
11 years of marriage
Maintaining my weight
New couch
Husband leading Homegroup
No wreaks or speeding tickets
California to see my Mom
Christmas with my Mom
Sweet love from my boys
Cancer free (with Mom, Dad and sister with/had cancer)
Read a book a month

Goals 2008


Marathon
Read the bible in one year
Run race a month
3 Triathlon's
Lose 15 more lbs. for a total of 119 lbs.
Healthy
Heart Healthy
Read a book a month
Be a better friend
Prepare for 1/2 ironman (next year)








No comments: