Saturday, January 19, 2008

Very pleased...


looking back on last year I am very pleased at what was accomplished. As a new runner, I had a misconception that running was for "other" people. I often ask myself, self-who are the other people? Self-esteem was something I struggled with growing up, so it often takes me longer to do a task. Last year, I became a runner and a triathlete and I look forward to new goals this year.
On a totally different subject-I am thinking about joining a gym. I would have access to a treadmill and a bike at the same time. Any comments

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Holy cow, how did I not know you had lost so much weight? I am sorely behind on your blog. But now that you've commented, I have your email to remind me to come back and catch up. So if you see someone reading your archives, well, it was me ;)

Look at those shirts! What an accomplishment - I need to take pics of mine!