Monday, February 18, 2008

My Knee HURTS!!!

I have been struggling with a pain in my knee for the past couple of weeks. I have been running and biking, but I haven't been able to give it my all. A clicking noise coming from the left side of the knee has left me in pain. What happened? In the meantime, ice after every run, double strength Glucosamine and Chondroitin and I am resting longer in-between the running and biking. Maybe shoes? Posture? Anyone? I am searching for answers.

P.S. I am sure that I don't have fans coming out of the woodwork to read this blog, but Sarah McKibben's video was chosen as one of the 10 finalists for Team Evotri. She is an inspiration to me. I so enjoy reading her blog and the progress that she has made. Vote for her.
Send an email to - vote@evotri.com with ‘Sarah McKibben’ in the subject line.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for that!! I really appreciate it :)

Wes said...

Clicking noise = not good! Check out this article!. Important thing is to NOT cause serious damage. So be careful out there!!

Rachel said...

Oh. Stop running. See a physical therapist and/or sports injury doctor and/or podiatrist. Sounds like it might be runner's knee which usually stems from a biomechanical problem. You might need orthotics and/or new running shoes. Be careful!