Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time to be Outside...

I love being outside. Outside is a place where you can meet with nature, where you take in all the sights and sounds and breathe in the smells from the air. I love the outside.
I was signed up for the Run for the Son Race 10k on Saturday, but I felt that my knee would suffer more harm if I ran, so I skipped it.
On Sunday, I decided I would try to run outside, easy. I have been running on the treadmill for the last couple of weeks and I just want to say, "It was wonderful to be outside".
My knee didn't hurt either.

I did the happy dance when I got home-no sore knee.

The moral of this story is, why run inside when you can run outside or better yet it should be--
Do that happy dance every time you run.

Also, don't forget to vote for Sarah for Evotri. All you need to do is email - vote@evotri.com with 'Sarah McKibben Final Round' as the subject. That's it!
Remember to only vote once!!!

1 comment:

Wes said...

I ran on the treadmill last night cause it was too cold and windy for this old bag of bones *sigh* A little warmer, permanently, would be nice :-)