Friday, April 25, 2008

Focus on the journey, not just the finish

This week I have really tried to focus on the journey. This journey I am on to become a better me. A healthier me. I feel that I am always living for tomorrow, not the right now. I think, "When I do this or when I do that." My goal is living in the now and enjoying it, not wishing for tomorrow.

I am in the process of dropping 20 more pounds for speed as I work on the training for Callaway Gardens Tri on June 22nd I started my nine week plan last Monday.

Monday Swim #1 Workout
Run 4 miles

Tuesday Bike 45 min. Zone 2 Cadence at 90+

Wednesday Swim
Run 5 miles

Thursday Bike 45 min

Friday Day off

Tomorrow (Saturday) I plan to run 30 min with a cadence of 22+



Me and my husband are attending a marriage conference this weekend and I am very excited to see what we take and apply it to our marriage.

No comments: