Monday, April 14, 2008

I have been gone on vacation

I traveled to Florida for Spring Break last week.
We had an awesome time. I took my youngest son, Trevor while Roman went to Jamaica on a mission trip with his youth group.
My husband was lucky enough to stay here and man the house :)
I was able to get in some runs. Nothing like running on the white sandy beach, that is until you are knocked over by a wave.
I also did a lot of swimming.
I did relax in the sun while reading the March issue of Triathlete. I found my inspiration. It is a photo of a triathlete named Kristen Hilger standing with a Scott bike. Something about this photo renews my desire for Triathlon. I am making goals for this next year.
Whatever it takes, I guess.

Today I went for a 3 mile run and then got on the elliptical for 3 miles. I also attended my weekly swim drill class. It was absolutely the best class. I really do enjoy swimming.

1 comment:

Wes said...

Coolness... Glad you had a good vacation :-)