Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Burning Rubber...

man, I love my new bike. Ever since the Lake Murray Triathlon last month I have been pushing myself to go faster on my bike. For the last two weeks I have been riding longer and harder.
Yesterday, I rode 18 miles in under 47 min. a big accomplishment for me seeing that in the triathlon I rode 16 miles in 1 hour 1 min. (although my chain came off 2xs)

Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition-- this is something that I have been working on for years.
I have been reading Rachel's
blog for some tips on nutrition. I have a real sensitive stomach so her words through trial and error have been very helpful.

I moved a friend from Oklahoma to Tennessee this past weekend, so training schedule is

Monday-Rest
Tuesday-1 hour bike & 40 min run
Wednesday-Swim 1 hour
Thursday-Swim 1 hour & 40 min run
Friday-Brick 1hour bike & 30 min run
Saturday-Swim
Sunday- Long Bike (Father's Day I hope I can sneak away for a while)

2 comments:

Wes said...

You are getting super speedy! Woot!! Nice job on the bike!!

Tri chick said...

Thanks for your comment