Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Iron Girl

A great big thank you to Dee Dee- Wes's wife. She let me know about the Iron Girl and I am signed up. Aflac is fitting the bill (thank you so much).
On the website Aflac asked for cancer stories from the lives of the women here in Georgia. I submitted my story and they paid for my entry. How awesome is that!?

Email from Aflac

Hello Christian it would be our honor to extend you an entry to the Aflac
Iron Girl Atlanta event. You are truly a guiding light in your family that
has suffered so greatly with cancer. I have attached a letter to take you
through the registration process online to enter the race.

You are an inspiration!


Dream Big Always,
Judy

I am so grateful for this opportunity.

Thanks Aflac, IronGirl and Dee Dee.

4 comments:

Wes said...

Freakin ya hoo!! You rock :-) We are actually getting a room over there cause of the bike checkin requirements. Hope to meet you!! That is AWESOOOOME!!

Rachel said...

That is so awesome! I'm doing an IronGirl 10K with my running gals in a few weeks. I did it last year. It was a great experience.

Kevin said...

Thats great news. I will be there volunteering for that race

Kellye Mills said...

Wow that is really cool! Thanks for your comment, and I hope to meet you at Iron Girl if I can ever get my lazy self to sign up!