Friday, June 20, 2008

This week...

I started doing something a little bit different. During the summer I work full-time (summer day camp) and I haven't had a lot of success trying to balance family time and work-outs after I get off work. So, I decided to get up early and go to the gym to train.

Can I tell you that I LOVE it !?!

Well, 5:00 am does come early, but I am able to complete 1 to 1 1/2 hours of training.

Monday- Brick Bike 45 min. Run 30 min.
Tuesday- Elliptical 30 min. Run 30 min Swim with camp 2 hours

Wednesday- Run 45 min.
Thursday-Bike 1 hour Swim 2 with camp 2 hours

Friday- off
Saturday- Brick 1 hour bike 30 min Run

This time in the morning works so well for me.
I am down 4 lbs. this week.

I will not be competing in the Calloway Triathlon this weekend, my dad is sick and I really need to go and see him.

Good Luck to Wes and all of the other racers out there.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Congrats on the weight loss. With the temps climbing, thats another good reason to get the training in in the AM. Good job on keeping up the training. Hope your dad gets better soon

Wes said...

Oh yea, that's awesome. Thanks for the shout out!! We'll see you at Iron Girl? Right??

Sarah said...

I thought you had a blog!! Crazy me, I lost track of it. I'm here now though and it was so nice to meet you today!! :)